Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Saturday 20 October 2012

Ellie's Yellow and Blue Wedding Flowers, Marwell Hotel

Nothing like a touch of yellow to brighten up a grey autumn day. For Ellie's wedding it's combined with blue and a touch of white for a fresh, young and very pretty look in the country style. Ellie loved daisies, lots of them - being October, I've used Aster but in a way that has exactly the look she was after.


Yellow roses, blue hydrangea, freesias, "daisies" ( Aster) and gypsophila make a gorgeous bouquet for Ellie. Fresh, modern, pretty and slightly country style.




Country style bouquet in blue and yellow using roses, hydrangea, aster, freesia and gypsophila. 


Buttonhole of yellow rose, aster and gypsophila for the groom, a tied design in the country style to co-ordinate perfectly with our bride. 


Buttonhole of cream lisianthus and aster for the men.


Bridesmaids bouquets in blue and yellow, all boxed and ready to go. A smaller and simpler version of the bridal bouquet.


Yellow and blue flowers in ivory painted pots were used to decorate the ceremony table ready for Ellie's wedding at the Marwell hotel. The mini pots held tea lights and a touch of moss to carry through the country style look. Very cute and always a hit, it's the little details that bring it all together.


Table centres of ivory painted pots with yellow and blue country style flowers - using hydrangea, roses, spray roses, lisianthus, aster and gypsophila. With mini pots of tea lights and moss. Using pots in mixed shapes and sizes adds interest.


Wedding flowers, Marwell hotel. Table centres country style in yellow and blue


That just leaves me to say thank you so much Ellie for asking me to design and create your wedding flowers for you, it was a absolute pleasure. And very many congratulations on your marriage.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to thank you for the photos of these lovely bouquets you created. They inspired me to do the flowers for my own wedding in a similar style. The pics and info was so helpful. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete